Monday, January 11, 2016

I'm visiting Beth Fred today.

Hi everyone!

Have a lovely weekend? Mine was nice-ish, but somewhat ruined by the fact that our water-pump blew out.

So... in these harsh, very hot conditions, we have to go to the neighboring farm for water. FORTUNATELY most of our live-stock had been moved to another farm last week, so they were unaffected.

Anyway, today, I'm hanging out at Beth Fred's blog, talking about how I deal with insecurities. It'd be great if you stopped by!

In the meantime, tomorrow will be my first news post for the year, so if you have any interesting tidbits to share (bloghops, awesome posts, book releases etc), please mail me at mishagericke(AT)gmail(DOT)com with NEWS in the subject line.

Have a lovely day!

Misha

13 comments:

  1. Sorry about the water pump! That's good about the animals, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Not a good time for a water pump to break. When it rains it pours... oh wait, if it did that would be good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misha, I really hope you get your water pump fixed soon, that's a major necessity... I hope you have a much better week xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you guys a quick repair and a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the water pump, but glad that the animals are okay!

    Hope it's a quick and easy repair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the water pump - hope you get it fied soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about the water pump, not to mention the hot, dry weather. I really know how terrible it can be without enough water, and I think we're going to experience more of that situation, not less.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the pump is repaired or replaced in short order.
    Clicking on over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our water pump broke once or twice when we lived in the country in Illinois. Real pain in the butt. My weekend sucked. I expect the entire week will suck, but if something goes right, it will be such a nice surprise.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugg, always something. Blah to the water pump.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry that happened to you. Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.